Any info on Spartaservers? How are their servers?

The reason for my request is that I need to order dedicated server for my new project.
    Need about 450 gbs of space, 5 TBs of bandwidth and 4 gbs of RAM, Linux.
    What do you know about spartaservers.com? Are their servers stable?

What can you say about their customer support level? Where can I find any reviews about them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I see they don't offer dedicated servers. If you need to choose a good cheap server, can recommend you to compare these hosts:
    - Wiredtree.com
    - Crookservers.com
    - Hostforweb.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

As an alternative I recommend you to use Newpush.com. You will be pleased dealing with their hosting services. They have quality services, high stability and reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Digitalserver.com.mx
    I like their dedicated hosting packages. It is well-known Mexican web host.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Well, I've done some research and see that Maxihost.com.br is trustworthy company to get quality dedicated server solutions. They have reasonable deals, high uptime and fast servers. Support is always ready to assist.

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

I recommend you to use Redswitches.com server solutions. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Checkout following offer :
    • RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
    • HDD : 1TB SATAII,
    • Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
    • Price : $85/Month

You can also contact sales department of AccuWebHosting.com in 24x7 Live chat for other plans or customize this plan.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Vdsinside servers are stable and reliable and their prices are inexpensive.
    Their servers are well-supported. And support staff is active.

I know warez-host.com offer nice dedicated server deals in various locations.
    They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
    The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

We recently moved to Leapwebhosting.com. Took only 12 hours to get setup of account, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
    You can rely on this web host, try to contact their sales rep and see what they can offer to you.
    Last edited by Vec&sec; 03-13-2014 at 12:16 PM.

I'd recommend you to use a dedi from vdsinside or a2hosting companies.
    These companies have solid servers which have no downtime and their prices are competitive.
    Support is fast and helpful for 24 hours.

As I know Newpush.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.