Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From the personal experience I support 4Goodhosting.com recommendation. This decent company has accommodated all my web hosting requirements and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always fast and professional. Go ahead and try them.

ramnode.com is good for you

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that kvchosting.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
    DISCOUNT:
    Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS June 15th 2014, Midnight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12