Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VPS hosting from Dailyrazor? Any info?

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans in US?
    I have found out Dailyrazor.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

What are the most reliable and stable hosts in US that offer such VPS hosting solutions?

Dailyrazor.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    Give them a try.

I can't say anything about the mentioned company but have a look at obhosting and a2hosting VPS deals which can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    Servers are solid and network is fully-redundant.
    All works well with them.

You can find best and affordable vps hosting at Trijit Web Services.
    They are one of the best web hosting providers.
    Last edited by mehulagrawaal; 02-03-2014 at 01:09 AM.
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

It is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.
    I found really nice discount on dailyrazor.com hosting solutions. So, I decided to try them as they also offered 30-day money back guarantee.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Dailyrazor.com
    i have to check this out to know their services and packages .. appreciate suggesting it

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

Dailyrazor are the best. They have reliable cost and better service. 99.9% uptime guarantee, 30 days money back guarantee, quick response and their customer dealing is Professional..

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
    As I know, dailyrazor.com have been providing hosting services since 2001. They have helpful customer support.
    Many people appreciate them, so you can give them a try.

Linux VPS Hosting is for those who have huge website, which does not suit at shared environment, vps environment is basically shared but it works like dedicated environment. For easy administration control panels (cPanel/WHM, Directadmin) are available.
    To Buy any web hosting
    DDOS Protection Hosting

As an alternative I recommend Kvchosting.com vps service. You will get high uptime and useful features for low prices. Support is always ready to assist.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recognized that dailyrazor.com is offering 15% discount on all web hosting plans - simply use coupon code: 15PD when placing your order.
    I like their features:
    30 Days Money Back Guarantee, All orders risk free
    All plans e-Commerce ready
    All plans come with cPanel control panel leader
    Free Site Builder w/ 500+ professional web templates
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can name Maxihost virtual solutions. They are trustworthy fast growing Brazilian host with high stability and performance.

I must say Aspnix.com will be perfect for your needs. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice

4goodhosting.com provides stable and reliable VPS deals with high uptime and solid servers and their network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are affordable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast