Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows VPS

Windows VPS

I am in search of reliable host to get windows VPS plans.
    What are your views on Aspnix.com?
    They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee and nice features within their hosting plans.
    Great plus for them, but still hesitating.
    How is their customer support? Any discounts?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
    If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give aspnix.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.

Do check out their support service and other reviews before signing up with them. Do they have a money back guarantee for their service?
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I know much good related to Aspnix.com, their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.

This is a great Idea for this

Do they possess an on-site generator? Does the generator receive regular checks and maintenance? What is the average utilization of the connections available?

As an alternate I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Click here to check reviews & ratings of this company. Checkout following Windows VPS offer :
    RAM : 1 GB
    Disk Space : 35 GB
    Bandwidth : 150 GB
    vCPU : 2 core
    Operating System : Windows server 2012/2008 R2
    Price : $$9.79/Month.

On Annual Billing you can get Two Months Free Promotional Offer. That means you can get this VPS in just 8.15/Month. For more information on other Windows VPS Hosting plans, visit AccuWebHosting.com.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I have noticed hostingsource.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I was recommended to try 4Goodhosting.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete beginner, excellent fast support. This host is decent and reliable in providing Windows servers. I tell this from my own experience and I have no regrets in choosing them.

Yes, Aspnix.com will work for you, OP. They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
    I'm happy with everything... overall, it is excellent host!

Sir the best way is google just write your requirement or search out using the keyword.
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

You can rely on Aspnix.com windows hosting solutions. Their uptime and performance are outstanding, prices are reasonable.

Hi Guy,s,and thanks for your,s reason able suggestions but i prefer AccuWebHosting.Com for Window VPs that,s my mind because i like that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    I am in search of reliable host to get windows VPS plans.
    What are your views on Aspnix.com?
    They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee and nice features within their hosting plans.
    Great plus for them, but still hesitating.
    How is their customer support? Any discounts?

I didn't have any experience with Aspnix web hosting service.
    If you need further details try to read some web hosting reviews.
    If you need good but inexpensive Windows VPS host service visit TuckTail.com Here they have five types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features with lot of free services like Bandwidth Overage Protection Best-of-breed routers and servers TippingPoint® Intrusion Prevention Systems 24/7 telephone, email and Web-based tech support etc..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast