Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look at dedis from vdsinside and a2hosting companies.
    They have provided a lot of dedis pf different configurations at affordable prices and their tech staff is responsive.

As an alternative I recommend you to try Redswitches.com server plans. Their servers are stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'm using crookservers.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Checkout following offer :

CPU : E3-1230 v2 3.3Ghz,
    RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
    HDD : 1TB SATAII,
    Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
    Free Setup
    Licensed OS
    Price Freeze Guarantee

Price : Only $$160/Mont

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12