Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Personally I was impressed by dailyrazor.com asp.net web hosting solutions.
    The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
    My experience with hosting companies is more than worse. I have been with many traditional hosts.

Found positive customer hosting reviews about 4Goodhosting.com web host and gave them a try. I'm already planning on upgrading my package as far as I have seen my site has 99.9% server uptime. They've always had quick excellent support. Top of the line. Their features is unbeaten and basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.
    Last edited by Android; 02-17-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    Thinking to launch my new web site and it requires not so much resources.
    I have found aspnix.com - it has servers in US. Their windows hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    can i use their services? Are they good?
    or any better deals?
    I didn't have any experience with aspnix web hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Webintellects.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Thanks for sharing your information here.

There are just two choices on my lists and that's GoDaddy or Hostgator. Just take your pick. They all have their different pros and cons.
    Wordpress + Drupal

I believe hostgator is the bets well its a great info about windows web hosting

As you said almost all windows hosting has the same features and in a good price.

I recommend you first buy webhost for a very short period and try their servers. I just started using 1and1 (unlimited disk space, and other features that I needed for my web applications). I haven't had any serious problem with them while in my old webhost, I always had problem. my website loaded slowly or no connection to database and the things like that. so I pay the same amount but I cannot still tell you exactly about the performance because it is just the first month and sounds great!

I prefer bluehost and godaddy. I been using them and they are quite alright.
    Future products review - Review of hottest products before they are even launched. Take a look to become the first mover and enjoy that advantage.
    https://www.futureproductsreview.com/

you can try m2host.com‎ . It's very best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12