Webhostgiant multiple domains accounts

What do you think of the webhostgiant.com as a reselle host? They offer large metrics in their multi account plans and allow reselling from them.. They seem not to provide whm, so will I really save buyng their cheap accounts for performing reselling?

This host is a very good provider, but reselling from them is not tecnically the best, they do not offer special software as it seems to me. For really good reseller hosting offers I advise you to go with MMhosting.com, which is also very cheap, but offering everything you may need with the reseller account.

I think that better have resell account if you are interested in web hosting space reselling
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

webhostgiant.com is really good for hosting many sites, but I do not know if they are good for reselling the space...They provide much space and bandwidth, but if it would be reasonable technically and financially - i cannot say having no personal esxperience.

I would say that the first choice is always good choice. And if you have no doubts - go ahead. Good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You can also refer to their parent company webintellects.com - they should have more differentiated reseller options and also are cheap and stable. I suppose you would like the stuff.

^^That is actually the other division of webhostgiant.com!

Thanks guys for your thoughts

I Think I shall try to resell something from the webhostgiant', but some time later, because I need to know if I would be able to do this without any issues.

Thanks a lot again.

You know sibername.com also offer multi domain hosting reseller services that may fit all your requirements all right.
    Prices are affordable and plans are full of useful features.

This is pretty good company, but I think their deals are not the best for reselling. There areman companies offering reseller accounts with all the necessary features, like billing and WHM software.
    In particular, you can take a look at apthost.com - the company offers really great reseller deals. and is stable and professional enough to go with. I believe their offers would also be suitable for your budget.

No no no
    Shared web hosting is not allowed to be resold. I assume that you need to get in touch with web hosting provider to specify that for sure
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Thanks for the info, but get in touch with your provider

At OP, which service - Linux or Windows - do you want to use from webhostgiant.com?
    The company seems to be quite reliable and their services are cheap indeed.