Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Which one has best web hosting plan?

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of creating top 10 best web hosting plan review.
    plz help me in this regard by sharing your experience with different web hosting plans.

Thanks,
    Ravi

Hello Ravi!
    There are no the best web hosting package in general. There are the best web hosting for everyone.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

As I understand the OP is looking for the hosting companies to use services from them. Well I can recommend you services from serverpoint.com, asmallorage.com and innohosting.com.
    All companies are reputable and have stable and uninterrupted network and their pricing policy is aimed at satisfying their customers' demands.

He is looking to add them to his own review web site.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

It seems you need to look up some hosts that are popular, thus you have firstly to know what hosts are popular, and you are here asking people - that means you are on the right way.

I can name a host which I consider to have really excellent shared hosting offers - webhostgiant.com. This host offers large (~25GB space ~1TB of bandwidth) but really cheap (single domain plan under linux - 2.79) shared/reseller plans under both most popular platforms.

I think this should be included in all lists...

Re:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for discussing this topic in forum, I was stuck with my problem but with your discussion got solution.

Thanks a lot!
    Get your SSL certificates online from SSLStar.

Read customers' reviews in different hosting review sites, forums about independent ratings, prices, plan, uptime.. this will give you idea to choose the top 10 best web hosting companies for your review site.

For me, one of the best hosting plans has MMhosting.com: cheap, large and feature rich. Surely, the reliabilty should be conssidered much as important attribute of the host, thus only data about the prices and specs are not enough for getting the right notion.

You may also add to your list a2hosting.com company that has stable network and connectivity. Comparatively low prices and resourceful plans - good choice.

I suspect the original post is spam
    The website is just a list of affiliate links
    m8internet.com
    UK-based website hosting from £1.00 per year

how can i know about best web hosting plans?

Quote Originally Posted by jashmin View Post
    how can i know about best web hosting plans?
    Search on google and you get your answer.

Search on google and you get your answer.
    I'm afraid google won't answer to him who is the best one

For sure.

The best plans are those who have low price but high metrics and quality. They are very rare, however here people named webhostgiant.com - which has all of this: they are cheap (even very cheap) stable and provide large metrics for the plans they offer.

^^ Wow! webhostgiant.com looks like very cheap! I have never heard of them before, but after looking up their site - I began to think they have one of the best offers on the hosting market... How long are they in business? If there are more than two years they must be included in all lists))

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast