Thread: vps with 1tb bw

vps with 1tb bw

I need a vps, preferable with ssd and the most important is to have approx 1TB bandwidth in a plan. My budget is around $10.
    Found nice solutions provided by sugarvps.com, any information on their customer care level and servers?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I do not have any idea about the company you mentioned, but I would advise you to read existing good customer reviews about them. According to my experience and customer reviews, 4Goodhosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and stable. So fast than every other hosting providers that I've tried before.

You can afford both Xen and Ovz plans with 1TB bandwidth at less than $10 a month. What are the disk space and memory requirements?
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I think you need to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for AJKservers vps deals. Their service is trustworthy, plans are featured and support is knowledgeable, you won't regret.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    I need a vps, preferable with ssd and the most important is to have approx 1TB bandwidth in a plan. My budget is around $10.
    Found nice solutions provided by sugarvps.com, any information on their customer care level and servers?
    have you checked lowendbox.com ?

No doubt, kvchosting.com will meet your expectations. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure.

I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

Your budget appears a little low for a ssd vps

Why not to give Hostplay.com a try as this web host has really good reputation in web hosting market.
    They offer virtual servers in Sweden, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
    The company is reliable, so i believe that this information will be reasonable for your request.

I'm having a VPS from AgileWebHosting.com. I'm running 15 MVC sites in 1 GB Memory loaded box but never faced any slowness there...
    AgileWebHosting.com
    Address Your Business!

I know that webhostingzone.org is perfect fit for your needs. They have fast vps plans and reasonable prices. Support staff is skilled and polite.