Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Web hosting

My suggestion is demontech.net hosting provider, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Quote Originally Posted by rsrraja View Post
    Which type of web hosting is good for a website.
    Windows and Linux both type of Hosting supports PHP and MySQL Hosting. If you are working mainly in HTML, PHP, Javascript, etc. then you will never notice the difference between Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting. Linux can be optimized to work in almost any environment and provides overall increased performance. However, if your website is based on ASP, you should choose Windows Hosting as Linux Hosting can’t offer hosting of ASP site. So if you are hosting ASP website, go for Windows Hosting otherwise Linux Hosting will be best for you.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

If you are having new website and you are planning to host at cheap and best plan then you should go for Shared hosting and once you all set up with website then choose VPS hosting with affordable plans and later on expand with Dedicated hosting. That's the way you should proceed.
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

If your website is small, and doesnt receive much traffic, i would just go for shared web hosting...

If however, its slightly larger, and receives a lot of traffic go with a vps, managed if need be

I think when it comes for the web hosting choice you need to understand what kind of services you need and for what.
    As for windows hosting I believe that Aspnix.com is an option.

It depends upon your website requirements and your budget because shared hosting is most popular and suitable for small business owners who have small scale websites.
    VPS hosting is more expensive than shared, but less expensive than dedicated servers and you have more security than shared hosting. It is suitable for small and medium sized businesses.
    If you have a high traffic website then you should choose dedicated hosting, it is suitable for big corporations and companies. It is expensive, but it is safe , secure and reliable.

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center.

Thanks for sharing it.

There are many web hosting company available you can select according to your requirement and budget. However a good web hosting is the one that will provide 24/7 technical support and at least 99% server uptime. There are also other web hosting features that you can consider like security, data access speed, data backup and flexibility to upgrade/downgrade plan according to your need. If you are new to hosting I’d suggest you go for shared hosting as it is one of the cheap form of hosting. Shared hosting is mostly recommended for small business, personal website and for people with lower budget.

Quote Originally Posted by amayamartin82 View Post
    Anytime money-back guarantee... Wow I mean thats really impressive! I wasn't very sure about this... Thanks.
    You are welcome Amayamartin. The ipad is that kind of hosting if you are with them i don't think that you get any problem with them. There service and customer service really very good. For more detail contact with them...

Thumbs up

Thank you so much nice quote !!!

If you are starting a basic website, the best choice is look for a shared web hosting (always avoid free web hosting, where you can't have no guarantee on the service).
    Personally, I prefer to stay on most popular web hosting provider, which are more experienced, and have often better services/support. Most of these offer "unlimited" resources, which I found a goood things, even if they aren't real "unlimited" (everything has a limit, but in this case, they offer you a lot of hosting resources).
    And obviously, read recent real reviews before buying an hosting plan, in this way you know what you will have, without loosing money and time.
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

VPS and shared hosting is good choice for you.
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

I think that The most important thing is to know how web hosting company cares of you. I have chosen them because they always helpful and provide me with good service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast