Thread: How To solve

How To solve

In my WordPress my post deleted automatic ,any one tell me how to solve this problem

The information you're giving it is incorrect in some way. That info may work for you to connect to the server, but maybe not for it to connect to itself. Especially if the server doesn't have DNS setup and working properly (surprisingly not uncommon).

The short of it is that the automatic update stuff does not work on all systems and never will. WordPress cannot take every single server configuration into account.

Users have reported this problem sporadically on message boards over the past several months. Although narrowing down the specific cause of the problem has been difficult — in part because of the sporadic nature of the problem — it appears that certain plugins interfere with the deletion option.

Until more information is discovered about which collection of plugins are causing the deletion problem, you can try a workaround solution: Just deactivate all of your plugins, make the necessary deletions, and then reactivate your plugins.