Windows reseller

Going to start reselling and need to choose a good host offering reseller hosting accounts and providing stable hosting services in USA. I got to know that Aspnix.com has servers in USA and offers windows reseller deals.
    Can I rely on them?

Do check out Aspnix.com for their services and reviews in other forums and review sites. You can get lot more options with reliable and cheap services in USA.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    Do check out Aspnix.com for their services and reviews in other forums and review sites. You can get lot more options with reliable and cheap services in USA.
    Aspnix.com is the hosting server.... try to go with this...

I hosted with aspnix.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
    They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql. I have found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.

According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Having checked aspnix.com windows reseller packages, I can add that their features are fine. Pricing is quite good.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com services. You will get high uptime plans and powerful servers. Support team is armed with knowledge.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Double thumbs up to Aspnix.com team. Their windows reseller hosting deals look attractive.
    The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
    Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.

Aspnix.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).

Get the reseller hosting services and boost your business performance with the help of web hosting provider. You can choose the windows reseller hosting packages that meets your business needs.

I recommend Go4Hosting for windows reseller hosting services at very affordable price. They are highly reliable and secure hosting service provider with 100% satisfaction guarantee.