Thread: VPS in India

VPS in India

I require a decent amount of space, think VPS will be ok for me.
    1GB - RAM, Storage - 50GBs, Traffic - 600GBs
    Server location - India
    waiting for your suggestions.
    Having done a search I found webwerks.in and need your help to find any possible info on them.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Are they reliable?

Are you looking for servers in India only? If you can spread your search then you can get lot more options from other countries.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of webwerks.in service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
    Speeds are great and everything just works.

I was recommended to try webwerks.in as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.

Are you still looking for a VPS provider? or You have signed up with some hosting provider?
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by MilesGeek View Post
    Are you still looking for a VPS provider? or You have signed up with some hosting provider?
    I’ve seen many threads like this where people do not reply after starting the thread. This is the usual scenario on the forums nowadays.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    I'd like to say that webwerks.in is good Indian host that you can rely on.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are planning on doing any sort of business through your website, you might want to look out to see if the host provides SSL (secure server), MySQL, Shopping Cart. These facilities normally involve a higher priced package or additional charges. The main thing is to check to see if they are available at all before you commit to the host.

Can say that Webwerks web host is perfect. I like their VPS hosting solutions - the price for them is reasonable.
    They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.

Hi, I recommended you BigRock VPS hosting. Please see the review of website : http://www.hostingcharges.in/BigRockReview.php . With VPS hosting services, you can achieve advanced performance along with privacy, and other features at a cheaper and affordable cost

The virtual private server is the happy medium between the two alternatives. The server is partitioned and your company is afforded an entire one of the partitions. However, since the server is partitioned, other users on the server do not affect you in the same way as they might on a shared server.

Hi every one,
    If you wanna that serves in India,You might want to look out to see if the host provides SSL (secure server), MySQL, Shopping Cart.

I must say AJKservers will be perfect for your needs. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Seems you should go with reliable hosting provider which servers are fast and stable. I can name Maxihost.com.br solutions. You will receive affordable featured plans and high uptime provided by professional techies.