Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want web hosting

Hello Friends,
    I want windows hosting but i don't know that best prices for windows hosting ?

Try to check out: HostForLIFE.eu for windows hosting. It starts from €3.00 per month.
    Last edited by Leonxx; 03-13-2014 at 03:40 AM.

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are various cheap windows vps available online. It all depends on your requirements.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. A Windows Shared Hosting plan with 10 GB Storage and 100 GB Bandwidth will cost you $4.95/Month. In this plan you will get latest Microsoft ASP.Net 4.5 Framework, IIS 8, MS SQL 2012 Database support, Full Trust Hosting, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and much more.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

First off you have to look for its credibility, customer support and of course its price.

If you are looking for quality hosting provider with powerful servers use Kvchosting.com. Their customer care is at highest level, support staff is skilled and prices are low.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

you can get windows hosting plans at 9cubehosting.com . you can host your website at very cheap and best rates..they are providing many plans and variable offers for hosting , choose as per your wish.

i ll help you,,,

You know 4Goodhosting.com is my recommendation if you need high performance Windows hosting service. Their servers have no downtime and prices are reasonable. Their customer support service is so fast. They always respond immediately after I emailed them. They were always right on top of everything that I needed.

I started with dailyrazor.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
    So far they have been helpful.

Try hosting raja, host gutter. Both are leading hosting services providers.
    Retail PRO Integration with 24Seven cart.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa View Post
    you can get windows hosting plans at 9cubehosting.com . you can host your website at very cheap and best rates..they are providing many plans and variable offers for hosting , choose as per your wish.
    It looks very good, if they are cheap and they give best rate service then i also will try this.. Thanks

I can name ViUX which plans are featured and affordable. They are providing stable cloud hosting and 24/7 available support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast