Thread: VPS in Brazil

VPS in Brazil

Looking for good Brazilian hosting provider.
    What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    I have seen nice cloud plans provided by Maxihost.com.br.
    Budget is around $60/mo for 1GB RAM and 15GB HDD.
    What host would be better to deal with them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Make sure their cloud servers are auto-scalable. If they are not, then it makes no sense. BTW, at $60 you will even get highly configured VPS with cPanel/WHM.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I've done research and see that Maxihost.com.br is trustworthy company. They have attractive deals and powerful server solutions, just give them a chance.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi ,
    i do not know about vp .thanks for share

According to my knowledge Maxihost is offering reliable hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge of server tweaking and managing.

Truly i have no idea about VPS in Brazil but i interested to know about,and thanks to shear with me your greatest idea,s and value able suggestions and i am sure that,s better for me and others and i hope you will remember me in feature again thanks to all.

I am really pleased with Maxihost virtual servers. Their network is stable with no packet loss. Servers are enterprise and support is available round the clock, thanks for your replies.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen