Hostgator Discount Coupon Codes and Coupons for 2014

Hi,
    Hostgator was founded in 2002, and rapidly became one of the largest web hosting companies online. Brent Oxley started the company in his dorm room, and then moved to a large warehouse in Houston, TX in 2007. They have over 8 million domains hosted, and power about 1% of total Internet traffic.

----------------------------------------------
    The best discount coupons for March 2014

* 25BIGPRCENT2014 - Save 25% on your order

* GET994OFFMARCH2014 - Get $9.94 off any hosting package

The most popular discount code is the one that will save you 25% on any order. Using this coupon, you can save yourself a lot of money. When you sign-up, you will have the option to pay monthly or yearly, and if you decide to pay yearly, the prices are reduced even more.

-----------------------------------------------
    Types of Web Hosting

- Shared hosting. You can choose between the Hatchling, Baby, and Business plans. With this type, you will be sharing the server with other customers.

-Reseller. This type of web hosting provides you with multiple IPs. This is great for people wanting to put their client’s, or their own websites on separate IPs.

- Dedicated. Expect your business to get a lot of visitors? You may want to consider a dedicated IP. With this solution, you will have an entire server to yourself.
    VPS. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) allows you to run programs or host websites on a remote server. With this option, you have more customization over the resources.

-----------------------------------------------
    Basic Reasons to Choose Hostgator
    There are several reasons why you might want to consider going with them.

- Great features for the price. All of their plans include unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, free script access, and the ability to install a CMS like WordPress in seconds.

- Customer support. They have a few different ways to help you should you run into any problems. You can open a support ticket, call their 1-800 number, and use the Live Chat system. They are open and available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Shared and Dedicated options. Whether you receive a little, or a lot of monthly traffic, Hostgator has a hosting plan that will work for you.

- Up-time guarantee. The company offers a 99% up-time guarantee, ensuring your website remains online at all times.
    Coupon codes. Of course, one of the best things about them is the fact they have special offers to help you save money!
    For these reasons, they are known worldwide as one of the best hosting services available. With our Hostgator coupons, you will get the most competitive prices available online.

How to Use the Hostgator Coupon Code

1 - Visit homepage >> hostgator.com
    2 - select the package you want
    3 - enter information
    4 - In "Have a coupon Code?" enter the coupon code and click "validae"

My Experience
    Over the years, I’ve tested a lot of different web hosts. What I found is that not many of them are reliable, in fact a lot of them aren’t good at all. Hostgator, however, is dependable and everything you would expect out of a top-notch hosting company.

Your website is a serious matter, and you need to make sure to choose a host guarantees it will be up at all times. If it goes down, you could lose customers and miss potential sales. I used my first Hostgator coupon years ago, and have only had a few problems. When there was something wrong, I simply visited the Live Chat support and they were able to fix the server quickly.

If you’re still on the fence, I can assure that you are making the right choice. Use the coupon code, save money, and get started building your site quickly. For more information, you can check our Hostgator on Facebook, Twitter, or visit their official website today.

Hi, looks like the coupon codes are already expired. Is there a new one by any chance?
    Looking for a dedicated server.