Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

offshore hosting in Europe

How stable and reliable is koddos.com offshore hosting service?
    Are they really as good as they are spoken about?

As an alternative my recommendation is citynetworkhosting.com plans. They have useful features and fast tech team armed with knowledge and great server administration skills.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I started a search a year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with. That's how I found warez-host.com. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them.
    I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

Suggest you to check the Review page of the website. There are listed many hosting companies which you can choose between.

Not heard about koddos, we can recommend you some good providers if you post your hosting requirements in detail.
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    How stable and reliable is koddos.com offshore hosting service?
    Are they really as good as they are spoken about?
    Koddos.com is the best offshore hosting service. and yeah sure they are really good as they spoken. You have to try this hosting. They are reliable and not expensive and there future plan are really very good.

I'd recommend to rely on citynetworkhosting.com solutions which is time-tested and reliable webhost. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.

I can say citynetworkhosting.com is perfect fit for your demands. They have attractive offers and professional support.

Hi,
    I am agree with u .thanks for share with us

Koddos is solid and their servers are stable and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.
    DEDI14 is their 20% off.

Web Hosting or 'Hosting' is a service provided by a vendor which offers a physical location for the storage of web pages and files. Think of a Web Hosting Company as a type of landlord, they rent physical space on their servers allowing webpages to be viewed on the Internet.

Data transfer (sometimes loosely referred to as "traffic" or "bandwidth") is the amount of bytes transferred from your site to visitors when they browse your site.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know WebIntellects.com as quality time-tested host with cheap prices, high uptime and featured plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

My favorite offshore Europe hosting is Orange hosting from Iceland. They are powered by green, geothermal energy and sit outside of EU jurisdiction

Why not try leaseweb ? I never had problems with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast