Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is hosting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is hosting

please tell me about hosting

Hosting is similar to leasing an office. You can do it without anyone else's help out of your carport, or you can pay for better offices with all the vital pipes and security characteristics.

Hosting is a space where you can keep your website files to be retrieved when someone visits your domain, because you need to have a space to keep your files and website hosting is the same place.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Hosting is like renting an office. You can do it yourself out of your garage, or you can pay for better facilities with all the essential plumbing and security features. For an office this would mean renting at a business centre. For your website this means paying for space on a highly specialized computer server within a dedicated hosting facility.

Hosting helps to keep you online over the world wide web 24*7*365
    It helps to create an online presence and is a backbone to your website or online business.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Web Hosting

If u wish to publish the website, Web Hosting Services are to be signed up. Web Hosts stores all the information of your website and shares with the computers connected to Internet.

Thanks,
    Tyler.

Web hosting provider
    Last edited by Tyler Hastings; 03-27-2014 at 01:38 AM.

thank you for your feedback !
    Last edited by jackthomas087; 02-24-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Web Hosting is a service provided by a vendor which offers a physical location for the storage of web pages and files. like image, songs, article, business information and much more.

Hosting is computer which is non-stop (in many cases ) connected into internet. It's computer where your users can download website data from.
    Here you can check actual natural gas price. You don't know what NG is? Then read: What is Natural Gas?

Quote Originally Posted by ugnakr86 View Post
    please tell me about hosting
    Web hosting means host your website in online. To make your Web site visible to the world, it has to be hosted on a Web server. When you make a website and want other people to open your site through browser, you will need to publish (or upload) in a server. This process is known as website hosting. And i got the hosting service from 9CubeHosting.com. Here they provide Linux based web hosting with good uptime and customer support.

Can i do hosting himslef ? And i want to know only that is it realted IN SEO term ?

i agree with it Hosting is like renting an office. You can do it yourself out of your garage, or you can pay for better facilities with all the essential plumbing and security features. For an office this would mean renting at a business centre. For your website this means paying for space on a highly specialized computer server within a dedicated hosting facility.

If you are in search of best hosting provider make a choice based on reliability. I can name Just199.com services which are providing fast solutions for low prices.

Yeah....hosting is help to keep you online over the world wide web.

Web hosting is the service, it offers a physical location for the storage of web pages in high-powered computers connected to fast network.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast