Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

High Uptime Web Hosts?

Looking for the hosting solution with high stability
    Any experience with Netyep.com?
    have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy?

Try to go bluehost.com, It is very good and relax hosting provider.

High uptime for web hosting solution generally refers to 99.99%. A total 100% uptime is never guaranteed as because a system failure can occur anytime. Even Google had precious down times in my experience.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

What is your space and bandwidth requirement? What are you planning to host? What is your budget?
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

The most important things to look for is quality of service and availability of the hosting provider. I searched lot of sites then finally i found this site: HostForLIFE.eu . Here i have hosted my sites at low cost. This provider fully satisfied my needs. I satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help

Netyep.com is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
    The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my web sites.
    The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
    Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are looking for quality hosting provider with powerful servers you can rely on ViUX.com. Their customer care is at highest level, support staff is skilled and prices are low.

Hi,
    i am agree with above answer.thanks for share

My opinion is you choose ipage. It is a great service with high stability and includes free features.

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

I'd like to say that netyep.com offer 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Their hosting plans start from $2.95/mo. The thing which i like about them is their fantastically fast speed connectivity which is provided due to their Litespeed server.

I suggest 4Goodhosting.com hosting solutions which are time-tested and experienced. You will get high stability, rich features and competitive prices. So far, I am extremely impressed with their service. I've been an 4goodhosting customer since 2011, there attention to detail, fast customer service and make them the only choice for my web hosting needs.

Try to go ipage and ehosting.pk It is very good and include unlimited features at cheap price hosting provider.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast