Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm on BlueHost and it's good, but probably most popular web hosting are at the same level in terms of uptime.
    Probably, it's better to look for popular and trusted web hosting...
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

My recommendation is services from Kvchosting.com. They have reasonable deals with useful features, knowledgeable support and powerful servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.
    I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to Netyep.com - they offer 99.9% network uptime guarantee, great plus for their team.
    Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.

Among others I always recommend 27hosting.com plans. They have attractive deals, fair plans and cheap prices. Support is skilled enough!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thank you for informations.

Can say that Netyep.com is a good web host. Their products are great.
    They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Thnaks for sharing information sucha as a usefull .

Try to go for Hostgator.com
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

There are many Web host that promises high up time . But not all them provide that high up time of 99.99% . Two of such host which provide high uptime are hostgator and iPage. They have high up time compared to some other leading web host . If you want to choose one among both of these Host , I think you should check this hostgator vs iPage review athttp://inlinehostblogger.com/hostgator-vs-ipage/.. It shows the fact for his high up time .

I'd like to say that netyep.com offer 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Their hosting plans start from $2.95/mo. The thing which i like about them is their fantastically fast speed connectivity which is provided due to their Litespeed server

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Among others I always recommend 27hosting.com plans. They have attractive deals, fair plans and cheap prices. Support is skilled enough!

Thanks for sharing.
    Already i hosted my website with a help of TuckTail.com I like their services.I never had any server down problem.Anyway next time i will try your hosting deal.

Normally web hosting companies use to claim for 99.99 high uptime guarantee and few use to fulfill it. Softsys Hosting does fulfill it.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

Boost you buisness performance with Dial Web hosting because it provide best web hosting server plans that meets your business needs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast