Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows Reseller Hosting?

I need to buy windows reseller hosting. I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems.
    I got to know that aspnix.com is windows web host.
    What can you say about them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

According to my research Aspnix.com is really best host to get reliable windows solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with useful features.

Does its technical support function 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (often abbreviated 24/7), all year around? Note that I will not accept a host which does not have staff working on weekends or public holidays.

I'm with ASPnix that provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world.
    I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

I know much good related to Aspnix.com, their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You can also check out Dailyrazor.com and their windows reseller hosting deals
    As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
    The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

As I see Aspnix.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy cloud service, high uptime and professional techies.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There is no need to waste your time any longer, try to contact Aspnix.com directly and get all the things cleared. I like their features:
    Instant Setup, Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS7.5, SSL Encryption for E-Commerce, FREE WHMCS License!

Your sites and clients' projects will be in good hands.

According to my research justhost.com is really best windows reseller hosting. You will get reliable powerful deals with useful features.

There are no better option than Aspnix.com in terms of reliable windows hosting solutions. They are offering high available support, fast servers are reasonable pricing. I heard they are accepting bitcoins as payment for now.
    Last edited by Corrazon; 04-07-2014 at 03:59 AM.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I can give my vote for Dailyrazor.com and their affordable hosting deals. Their windows reseller plans look attractive and feature-rich.
    Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Windows Reseller Plan with 50 GB Space & 15 Domain will cost you $29.95/Month. However, according to your requirements, you can also find other various Windows Reseller Plans. Click Here to check reviews & ratings of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Sorry to say that i have no more knowledge about this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I need to buy windows reseller hosting. I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems.
    I got to know that aspnix.com is windows web host.
    What can you say about them?
    Softsys Hosting is my suggestion for the windows Reseller Hosting services, Affordable Rates, Excellent Techsupport team for 24*7.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast