Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not a customer of Aspnix.com so I don't have much to say about them. But i browsed through their website and they have some good offers. But just to have a better opinion I recommend you to have more options to choose from.

Hosting over 600 clients!
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by ehostingpk View Post
    According to my research justhost.com is really best windows reseller hosting. You will get reliable powerful deals with useful features.
    Thanks for giving information.

For those who are thinking of selling web space or having multiple domains or subdomains hosted in your account, you should look to see if they provide this, and the amount extra that they charge for this (whether it is a one-time or monthly charge, etc).

Windows Reseller Hosting

Most of the companies offers web hosting services such as windows reseller hosting, email hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting and dedicated hosting services at affordable rates.

After you purchase your package, you will get access to the reseller control panel, Web Host Manager. WHM gives you full management rights over your package and helps you provide your customers with their own control panels (cPanel) using which they manage their own websites.

my experience was also good and it is best for hosting.

Pos Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, PO Box 2194, Moorabbin Victoria 3189
    Once you installation a sector in your WHM, your client can accessibility their domain's cpanel and handle key functions such as e-mails, ftp,

i think justhost.com is best for Windows Reseller Hosting in my opinion. choose the services and after that tell your experience.

Aspnix is the one the best

Before selecting any of web hosting provider you should look at other options too. Visit my signature site for a good windows reseller hosting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12