Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedicated Hosting Packages - Kvchosting - Good or Bad?

Would like to consult with experienced webmasters regarding the choice of web host to get dedicated server.
    What can you say about Kvchosting.com and their servers? Good or Bad?
    How is their customer support?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I suggest you to get Newpush.com server solutions. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Can you tell us whats your requirement so that we can suggest

The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

I can express the point that kvchosting.com is truly amazing. there has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine.
    They have Fast & High Speed Server Infrastructure! Your sites will be in good hands.

Happy using Kvchosting.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
    I especially love their support.

As an alternate, I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Click Here to check reviews & ratings of this company. Checkout following offer :
    • RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
    • HDD : 1TB SATAII,
    • Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
    • Free Setup
    • Licensed Windows Server 2008/2012
    • Price Freeze Guarantee

Price : Only $85/Month.

You can also contact sales department of AccuWebHosting.com in 24x7 Live chat for other plans or customize this plan.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

According to my research Newpush.com is offering quality hosting solutions and their server plans are featured, fast and quality. Prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

One thing that attracts me is also Kvchosting.com pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Their servers start from 89.99/mo.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

I can say with services from Newpush.com everything is working fine. Their servers are powerful and affordable. Support team is ready to assist 24/7.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I totally support Newpush.com suggested server solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their powerful server deals, high uptime and cheap prices.

Well, I have being using kvchosting.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

Really nice services you are providing friend.

Dedicated Server Hosting

Dedicated hosting offers you to lease an entire server on a non-sharing basis. Most of the companies offers dedicated server hosting for linux and windows OS. For more information kindly visit:
    http://www.dialwebhosting.com/dedicated-hosting
    http://www.go4hosting.co.nz/services...server-hosting
    http://www.cloudoye.com/dedicated-hosting
    http://www.go4hosting.co.in/

Frankly speaking I never heard a name of KVC Hosting in my whole career. I think Go4Hosting is a most appreciated and established company for web hosting services.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast