Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rename domain

rename domain

how to rename a domain?

Quote Originally Posted by ugnakr86 View Post
    how to rename a domain?
    You can not rename a domain. you just buy a new domain. I also have this type of problem. but it's not possible to rename a domain.

You need a good place to register a new domain, can recommend Sibername.com and their affordable domain registration solutions. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful.

I like this Registrar and highly recommend to others.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can buy a new domain name instead of renaming your old domain.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You can replace your domain with new domain but can not rename it. It is unique address for a website that runs over the net, However you can add or remove www from your domain name. You can add forum.yourdomain_name to it.

Yes, you'll have to purchase a new domain... that's the only option unfortunately.

You can buy a new domain name and use 301 redirects to your old domain name. They mean that the page has moved, and they request any search engine or user agent coming to the page to update the URL in their database. This is the most common type of redirect that people should use.

No, you don't change domain name.

you cant dude .you have to buy anew

Why are you trying to rename your domain, just buy a new one.

Do you have another solution to change domain name.

I had also same problem but technically it's not possible to rename the domain but if you recently booked and you have some spell mistake in domain then you can request your booking seller , they could help you in simple they will cancel the current booking and they will book for you newer one and where you may need not need to pay as i had same experienced with godaddy and they really helped me

Parked domain generally add over main domain. It has no website data and used to redirect or display primary domain's content on which it has been added.
    This concept generally used in cPanel hosting. You can add parked domain via your cPanel and display your main site's webpages with different domain name

You can register a new domain name and use 301 redirection to your old domain name. Dial Web Hosting offering domain name registration services at affordable cost.

You could not do so because domain name always remains unique and you should have to boy other domain because renaming is not possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast