Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best server

best server

which one is the best server?

I'd like to say that Newpush.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you consider as a whole, I would say Google servers are the best and strongest servers online. They have 100% uptime.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I totally support Newpush.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals, low prices and high stability, just give them a try.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'd have to agree with RH-Calvin. Google servers are the best I've ever used.

You will be pleased dealing with Newpush.com server solutions. You will get high performance solid servers, helpful support and cheap prices.

It depends what do you call as best ??
    It could be Network, Uptime, DDos protection, Support , Privacy .
    There a lot of factors which makes a good a server a best server.
    But you need to tell us what exactly you looking for and hence we can tell which is best server

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

There are no better option than Newpush.com I sure. You will receive featured plans, knowledgeable support and low prices. Servers are solid.

Quote Originally Posted by cfgservers View Post
    It depends what do you call as best ??
    It could be Network, Uptime, DDos protection, Support , Privacy .
    There a lot of factors which makes a good a server a best server.
    But you need to tell us what exactly you looking for and hence we can tell which is best server
    Good point. Different servers provide different features. What you intend to use most has a huge effect on which server is best for you.

I think Newpush.com is better server But Google server is more better than,so what,s your thinking,share with me.

I personally prefer to decotouch paints limited.com because that,s to good and reliable.

O would name crookservers.com as one of the best dedicated server providers. They always have the best servers with them. Most of them DDos protected.

It seems to me that HostingSource.com is the best for getting servers at reasonable rates along with sweet specials.
    They offer Double RAM, Storage, Bandwidth now - so, hurry up. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

Of course in any case the best option could be - ordering unmanaged server solution. In this case you can go with any company. For managed services proaxxs.net is highly recommended.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast