Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best server

I think joistergaming would be best for you.

what are your specifications.
    best web hosting :
    bestwebhostings.net
    acupuncture Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by ugnakr86 View Post
    which one is the best server?
    Did you mean you want to know the name of best dedicated server?
    Yes means visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of web hosting plans.Each dedicated server comes with an OS of your choice and full root access to the server. This way, you can set up any software you require. You can also make use of a user-friendly Hosting Control Panel (the free Hepsia Control Panel, cPanel, DirectAdmin) installation option.

There are servers with various specifications ranging from CPUs, RAM, and others things. Also it depends on the scale of website, whether it is informative or ecommerce or any average type. There are Windows VPS Servers based on Windows OS, also same with Linux based VPS Servers. Completely your belonging type Dedicated Servers. Also you can enjoy the latest technology of cloud with Cloud Servers.

It all depends on the requirements of the customers and their website future. Best server are Dedicated Servers with complete control of yours but for that it needs a website with huge traffic and it cost high.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

There is always a trade-off. At least for me. There's no way I can afford to put all my sites on my "ideal" web hosts. For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.

Practicing the right type of WWW site hosting service is thus grievous to your winner.
    Gray Laser Engraving

Well, Redswitches.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Best Dedicated Server Hosting

These days most of the companies provides dedicated servers. I know some web hosting companies which gives fast, secure and reliable dedicated server hosting services to their customers.
    http://www.dialwebhosting.com/dedicated-hosting
    http://www.go4hosting.co.nz/services...server-hosting
    http://www.go4hosting.co.in/

In my opinion Newpush.com is the best only.

I think Google servers are the best and strongest servers online. They have 100% uptime.

you can use your dedicated server to do exactly what you want according to your individual requirements. In short, lease a server from HOSTGEE and enjoy full freedom for your projects.
    http://www.hostgee.com

My suggestion if you want a good game server computer I suggest that another computer(not an insane build)is used as a router for optimal connection performance NETWORK PROVIDER SPEED UPGRADE SUGGESTED. As for the build itself i suggest:
    Intel SSD hard disk drive
    2133 MHz RAM(16-24-32 GB)
    This should be enough to help this post out a little
    Tours to Bhutan@Bokars | Tour Operator

If you are looking for reliable and trustworthy server to host your site and you are running a huge or multinational business, then dedicated server is the best choice for you as your disk space and bandwidth needs are higher as compared to small and medium sized businesses. If you are running a small or medium sized business then you actually don't need to sign up for a dedicated serve as a VPS server wold be enough to meet your small business' requirements.

You can find good server in different sites but if you are looking for cheap and reliable server then i recommend you iwrahost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast