Need colocation server in the USA. My budget is $170/month

Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose reliable colocation service in Chicago, USA. My budget is $170/month
    Here are my requirements: 4U - 2amp@208v, 50TB on 1gb port, IPMI nic
    Do you know anything about Tzulo.com colocation servers ?
    Any reviews? Alternative to compare pricing.

Please visit the hosting offers of this website for further information:

https://forums.hostsearch.com/forumd...g-Offers-Forum

Since it is prohibited to show pricing on this side of the forum.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I signed up for Tzulo dedicated server hosting professional package when it first came out.
    Fantastic features, extremely fast, very reliable and constantly boosting my quotas! Amazing webhost!

No doubt, the comparison will help you to choose the right option for colocation hosting service.
    Try considering Corespace.com colocation servers. All their Data Centers are SSAE16 Compliant. Their colocation hosting facilities scale according to your needs.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription.
    I recommend Tzulo.com solutions to all of my friends all the time. They have unbelievably good support.

In those ten years, I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as Tzulo.com provider.
    Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. It is well priced and within everyone's budget. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.