Reselling discounts.

Webhostingbuzz has recently launched a new discount coupon, giving thу 15% off the price for reseller accounts and VPS until first of January.
    Use code
    santarocks
    Maybe this could help somebody to make a choise, or to save some money.

Thanks for sharing them. I hope someone will be happy with such coupons
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Thank you for telling us
    Merry Christmas

Great. That would be a nice discount..

Mike.
    ~ ResellerWays.com Now offering Master WHMReseller & VPS Hosting!! Affordable Hosting Solutions
    ~ RESELLERS: Get Your Domain Reseller Acc. / ClientExec / WHMCS / SSL Acc.
    ~ Shared | VPS | Reseller cPanel/WHM Master Reseller/Installatron/RVSkins/RVSiteBuilder
    ~ Servers Housed At Infomart in Dallas, Texas

The Xmas passed. The discount not working I believe
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Damn! I have missed great webhostingbuzz.com discount! Who knows how much time will it take them to provide new one... I think until next Christmas! I was out for so long... But I am hunting their discounts for really long time, and I have missed this one again! The companies like webhostingbuzz being well-known, prefer to give fewer discounts... regretably..

I don't this webhostingbuzz.com is really too expensive to deal without discounts. Their offers have reasonable prices. Especially taking into attention the features offered inside the plans of the company...
    I think you'd better subscribe for their newsletter, to make your hunt resultative.

Damn! I have missed great webhostingbuzz.com discount!
    Do not worry! webhostingbuzz.com is unexpectedly opened a new one. JANUARY - it gives 10% discount for the first month of their VPS services.

Sure, it is not as good as the former one, but still makes theiir deals more profitable.

webhostingbuzz.com seems to provide discounts more often than I though. That is good company, I trust them, and I think their discounts are really profitable.

However their service are pretty affordable even without any discounts.

If someone provides lots of discounts that is not an index at all how good or bad they are.

I can recommend you to compare this company with a2hosting.com as these reputable companies have much in common. It also offers great discounts on their services which you can find on their web site. Think it will be useful for you to compare and choose the best one.

You guy spotted an old thread, I hope many thing has been changed now.

Thank you for sharing and telling us.

Yeap the thread is old and all discount codes might be expired.
    Thread closed