Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How is hostyd.org?

Hey!
    For some new start up projects some nice web hosting accounts are needed. I'm looking at hostyd.org. Sounds promising for me. What is your opinion? Are they good guys? Can I trust them?

Never heard their name before, maybe their services are good. Make sure to compare their hosting prices and features with other hosting companies. If you feel they are more promising than other, then ensure that they have a 30 days money back guarantee policy. Also maintain your backup separately for additional security.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

The customer service at Hostyd.org is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes.
    You'll get 99.9% uptime, Free Domain For Life, 30-Day Money-Back.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Among others I'd choose citynetworkhosting.com services. They are offering high quality services for low price. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
    I am really happy to have found Hostyd.org hosting service. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Coupon code: 20OFF (20% discount)

Never heard about them. You can go with HostGator!
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My recommended host is Aspnix.com. They are experienced company with high stability and professional support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I've been with Hostyd.org for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
    Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Note:
    All clients get over $100 worth of Free Services with every Domain they Register

Yes, I too think hostyd.org is a good and have nice customer services.These will provide you unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth. They will also provide 30 days money back guarantee so.It's not a bad deal you can try it.

Never heard their name before, maybe their services are good. Make sure to compare their hosting prices and features with other hosting companies. If you feel they are more promising than other, then ensure that they have a 30 days money back guarantee policy. Also maintain your backup separately for additional security.

.Org seems to be unproffesional for me. I think it's best to stick with .com or .net tlds.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Hostyd.org offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
    The code 20OFF gives 20% off the price on 1st month order.
    Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

I highly recommend this hosting company. I am very old customer and I hosted many websites with them. On a personal note just compare it with other hosting so you will find what you need for hosting https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/hostyd-reviews/
    Last edited by pitolerov; 02-07-2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: company url added.

Quote Originally Posted by pitolerov View Post
    I highly recommend this hosting company. I am very old customer and I hosted many websites with them. On a personal note just compare it with other hosting so you will find what you need for hosting https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/hostyd-reviews/
    Thank you for recommending this website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast