VPS account to buy

Readymakers.com and QHoster.com have entrancing VPS deals which can be suitable for all my needs and I have to opt for the best one, so which host is more preferable form your point of view?

I'd choose QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions as I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.

You can check both of them in web hosting review sites to compare their services and feedback. A good uptime and an excellent customer support round the clock are 2 essential things of a good web host.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

My suggestion would be vpsnodes.com

If both hosting companies offering 30 day money back guarantee then you can pick anyone one of them, one month is quite sufficient time to analyze the performance of VPS and customer support. Note: maintain your own backups for additional securities.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Sir match the configurations of the packages & price rate the one which is suitable for you go ahead with it, But make sure one things the activation service must be in a second.
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

I think you should compare offers and choose the I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org would be good to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers. You can use coupon code 30OffVPS and get 30% discount.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I host a couple of sites with QHoster.com on their Linux VPS account, and their support has been terrific.
    The cPanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
    An excellent hosting company all-around!

Quote Originally Posted by paullopez View Post
    If both hosting companies offering 30 day money back guarantee then you can pick anyone one of them, one month is quite sufficient time to analyze the performance of VPS and customer support. Note: maintain your own backups for additional securities.
    this. try one month with each and record your experiences throughout. After you try both, picking the one you liked better will be easy.

According to my research Kvchosting is providing reliable server solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast without scripted replies and always respond prompt in respectful manner.

I know that webhostingzone.org is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

I would like to say vpspath.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

According to me, AccuWebHosting is good hosting provider. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email.

QHoster.com is the best choice.
    They have solid servers and high uptime.
    They offer offer over 90 payment methods, free DNS services, instant activation, etc.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    Readymakers.com and QHoster.com have entrancing VPS deals which can be suitable for all my needs and I have to opt for the best one, so which host is more preferable form your point of view?
    No idea about both web hosting services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.