Thumbs up aquariusstorage.com great reseller web hosting

I have now been with Aquarius Storage and their reseller web hosting for years now. My name is Robert and my website is riteonhosting.com. I absolutely love aquariusstorages service and would recommend to anyone interested in reseller web hosting or enterprise web hosting as their services this far really have been exceptional. Our support tickets are answered within just a few hours, and server speeds are great... they just upgraded to a new web server called litespeed web servers or something and it's amazingly fast. I'd assume their regular web hostitng packages are just as good. If you're in need of web hosting, go with Aquarius Storage. You wont be disappointed, as after years, I have yet to be!
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 01-05-2009 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks for the review. Keep us updated.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting.
    Reseller hosting does not require a separate mail server, web server, or a DNS server. Although you are reselling, it is still possible to have your name on the templates.
    Reseller-hosting package’s help, it will open up new opportunities for making extra income. This results from your ability to resell the allotted space that you are not using. Reliable web hosting USA can be a great way of increasing revenue for your main business so that the site does pay for itself and still provide you with all the space you need for running and managing your business effectively.

Coolhandle.com is one of the best reliable web hosting providers that provide cheap reseller hosting services at lowest cost.