Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

what is hosting?

what is hosting in internet?

Hello Rohit nice to meet ...

For web hosting, I like HostGator. I've used them for all of my own sites, and for several of my clients as well. Every "big" web hosting company will have some horror stories from dissatisfied users, and HostGator is no exception. However, I've always found their tech support staff to be incredibly helpful, even with my sometimes highly-technical programming and server configuration questions (I'm a software engineer).

web hosting is used to be online on internet in the form of a website. For having a web hosting you must also have a domain name present as without domain name your web hosting is useless.

Thanks Friend's for this information.
    hi

Thanx Guys, for giving such information loaded answers.

Web hosting is a process which gives space for your website on the internet. And help your website to be accessible by other peoples on world wide web. Web hosting is a type of internet hosting. Web hosting also provides data center space to your website and internet connectivity.

Hosting is like renting an office. You can do it yourself out of your garage, or you can pay for better facilities with all the essential plumbing and security features. For an office this would mean renting at a business centre. For your website this means paying for space on a highly specialized computer server within a dedicated hosting facility.

An Internet hosting service is a service that runs Internet servers, allowing organizations and individuals to serve content to the Internet. There are various levels of service and various kinds of services offered.
    Right?

That service runs internet servers, allowing organizations and individuals to serve content to the internet.

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web as wiki described.

I never have to always have a place to come.

Web hosting is a process of publishing a website on internet so that anyone around the world can view or access it. Normally web hosting is don by web hosts who provide space on their server for a cost to host the website. Some people host website on their own personal server too. But hosting a website through a web host is convenient and time saving one.
    One of the best example for a web host is TheWebPole.com This web host provide an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.

Web Hosting is a service provided by a vendor which offers a physical location for the storage of web pages and files.
    For your website this means paying for space on a highly specialized computer server within a dedicated hosting facility.

Web Hosting or 'Hosting' is a service provided by a vendor which offers a physical location for the storage of web pages and files. Think of a Web Hosting Company as a type of landlord, they rent physical space on their servers allowing webpages to be viewed on the Internet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast