Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reseller would be a more stable option. The toughest part only is to get clients. Once you get passed that, it will just be a walk in the park.
    Wordpress + Drupal

I have been approached by a company that wants to recruit me as a web host. I believe their name is Net Host Fee.com. It all sound wonderful with promises of thousands of dollars of revenue coming to me. BUT, I am sceptical, and I was wondering if you could enlighten me on this issue..What does it involve and what are the costs.

Of course you have to select this supplier type internet hosting service. They are the most dependable company on a low prices! You have never seen such presented board, which will help you to handle your customers and there is no need for you to be an professional in the technological part.

I suggesting here two options, one is Spicyhost,reliable with high hardware setup, and second one is ctrlswitches, Risk free, and save more time, you will get fully managed services.

Quote Originally Posted by Srujna Reddy View Post
    I have been approached by a company that wants to recruit me as a web host. I believe their name is Net Host Fee.com. It all sound wonderful with promises of thousands of dollars of revenue coming to me. BUT, I am sceptical, and I was wondering if you could enlighten me on this issue..What does it involve and what are the costs.
    I've never seen that work. The only course my partner managed to make money online.

I assume you need to go with Just199.com services. They are reliable variety with cost-effective alternatives, beneficial support and highly effective constant web servers.

Hi if you would like to see about a reliable services and affordable prices , see here at the forum here are providers of hosting reseller and domains too.
    I suggest you to have in mind this steps:

Free Migration
    Multilingual support
    Datacenters around the world

Free Migration / Choice of Billing System
    Option to Resell to Resellers with Overselling
    Latest cPanel / WHM
    24x7 Live Support 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Hope you take the best option!

EMAIL nely.rivera@webline-services.hn

reseller hosting. only cuz they are reliable

You seem to be a noob to me, because when there are big giants available there whats the thing to go with small companies. You should go with Hostgator or Bluehost kinda sites for huge upsells.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12