Database Question

Hi guys,

Getting to grips with my new cloud server (SSD optimized SAN storage with Xeon E5 processors. Hypervisor is Xen with deicated resources. Learning the ropes at the moment and when I feel confident will launch my web hosting business. I am using WHM and have installed mariaDB. Currently installing NGINX as a reverse proxy server.

When I increase the size of my cloud server just before I launch my business my specs will be 8 cores, 16Gb RAM and 500Gb disk space raid 10. I can use this to create up to 4 virtual machines. Would there be any performance gains putting the database on its own virtual server? If so what specs would you recommend? Would a 100 mb connection negate using a separate server?

At the moment this is currently a serious hobby and will not be a source of income for 18-24 months while I hopefully build up a viable business.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Earthblaze

using a separate server?

Top 50+ Database Interview Questions and Answers
    https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/...iew-questions/
    - Most Popular Database Interview Questions and Answers. Q #1) What do you understand by 'Database'? Q #2) Define DBMS. Q #3) Define RDBMS. Q #4) Enlist the advantages of DBMS. Q #5) What do you understand by Data Redundancy? Q #6) What are the various types of relationships in Database?

Database questions and answers with explanation for interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Fully solved examples with detailed answer.

Database Questions and Answers - IndiaBIX
    https://www.indiabix.com/database/qu...s-and-answers/
    Database questions and answers with explanation for interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Fully solved examples with detailed answer