Not Getting Good Results By Blog Comments

Daily i am doing 30 to 40 blog comments for my keywords and also doing other strategies like articles,classified etc.But still my keywords are not improvement.What can i do?

Create quality content and do social media optimization to increase traffic on the site. Off page optimization will help you to get better results and increase ranking of your website.

Blog Commenting is the best way to increase traffic on the site but Blog content should be quality basis and relevant services.

You'd better deal with specialized team of writers - paidforumposting.com will work fine for you, OP.
    They offer blog commenting services at normal rates. They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Do blog commenting in high DA and PA sites and not in spam sites

Quote Originally Posted by friv4mini View Post
    Do blog commenting in high DA and PA sites and not in spam sites
    And the blog sites should in your niche, otherwise it will be less useful.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

If you are doing blog commenting on your niche related blogs, you will see the difference in the ranking. As you said you re doing article submission, classifieds and then too your keyword are not ranking the only reason can be the not using proper content.

Do Blog Commenting by leaving your website link, that will surely helpful in your site backlink if that is high PR Do-Follow Thematic Blog Commenting Site.

before do it please tell that your site domain name is new or the older enough. its also matter for the sites before the link building,because new site should be require minimum links on the daily basis or the simply book marking or the directory and your site is older enough then maximum number of links beneficial to you

Hello,
    You can use good quality content use your website.

Blog Commenting is done to extend the conversation. Try to read the blog and discuss it out through Blog commenting. It will look like genuine else just placing links is not effective in long term planning
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

According to my experience paidforumposting.com writers are the best! They have a very varied writer base with writers being carefully selected from a pool of applicants from around the world.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Actually blog commenting is not a good strategy of link building because blog gives you nofollow comments backlinks and nofollow backlinks are not helps too much to increase your ranking on Google.