hosting with a free firewall - where?

Where is the best place to use shared hosting with a free firewall?
    Is ifastnet.com the best in this realm? How do you find them?

Of course, the best place is this premium web hosting. They have a free firewall and additional security features, which protects your web site. You can see the Norton seal on the site.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 12:22 PM.

I think this is the basic requirement for any hosting providers and everyone will be having at-least firewall to secure the customers websites else they cannot survive in the market where every time hackers are trying there best to breach the security levels.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

No I dont have any idea about them. You know, I was impressed by 4Goodhosting.com shared hosting solutions. I am very satisfied with their reliable servers and exceptional customer service. Thumbs up to their support staff, they listened to my request, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an great service at a more than competitive and reasonable price.

If you are in search of quality company with stable plans check for 27hosting.com services. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I really like 27hosting.com hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable prices and knowledgeable support.

27hosting.com is the best option I've ever used. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Pricing is low.

My preferable option to get low-cost hosting plans is hosthongkong.net. With their services everything is working excellent. Support team is helpful and stability is outstanding.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

What is their location?

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
    Use them with no doubts.

I can express the point that iFastnet.com have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
    Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.
    Overall, I'm very satisfied.