Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with VPS

Help with VPS

Greetings around there! Please help to determine what hosting service is likely to be most useful to get vps from? I need 1gbps interface, large balance and great management support. Following some research I have found Windows VPS services. Do you have any experience dealing together?

What are your requirements ? What you are planning to do with this VPS ?

Write also for what purpose you need the VPS ?

Use a VPS from hostsailor.com.
    They have XEN, OpenVZ and KVM platforms, 24/7 network monitoring, Managed services, etc.
    50off is their coupon code.

All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using Digitalserver.com.mx VPS service.
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Phenomenal Customer Service! Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
    Pricing is also, good enough.

According to my knowledge WebIntellects.com is offering quality windows vps hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

QHoster.com provides a lot of VPS deals with many attractive features and high uptime.
    They offer over 90 payment methods including: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer, 6 Locations: UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dinobravo View Post
    Greetings around there! Please help to determine what hosting service is likely to be most useful to get vps from? I need 1gbps interface, large balance and great management support. Following some research I have found Windows VPS services. Do you have any experience dealing together?
    Have you compared their Windows VPS hosting service features and prices with other web hosting companies? Make sure hosting company offer 24/7 Live Chat support.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Kvchosting.com and their ssd vps deals. They're offering nice special:
    Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS June 15th 2014, Midnight!
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

I would like to introduce a company with excellent technological teams and best services.
    Eranet International Limited(eranet.com) was incorporated at Hong Kong in 2005, which directly under Todaynic.com, Inc. and was established in 2000. As one of the first ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), Verisign, HKDNR, and CNNIC (The China Internet Network Information Center) accredited registrars, Todaynic is also a leading provider of services in domain name registration,web hosting and VPS.

Get a VPS(Cloud-calculation service)
    starting at$52/month
    1.Data center locate at china mainland
    2.And HK(other engine room optional)
    3.Support windows and linux
    4.Powerful host admin control center

Tel:852-3999 5400
    852-35685366
    Email: support@eranet.com

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like 4goodhosting.com - their windows VPS plans look affordable.
    I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

you have not shared you requirements on the basis of which we can compare your choice. though they are not so old in market, you can put forward your needs and we can suggest you the best.
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

I recommend you to rely on services from AJKservers. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Please mention your requirements. It will be helpful for us to advice you VPS. Normally there are two types of VPS : Windows based and Linux based. Softsys Hosting have several packages as per your requirements. Also you can get it customized as according to your needs.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

Hostsailor.com provides quality Windows VPS deals which have 99.9% Uptime, hardware raid10, Backups, Gig connections and many others.
    They have reduced their prices much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast