Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with VPS

Among others I always recommend vpspath.com deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I prefer to use windows vps solutions provided by Webintellects.com. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch!

About VPS i got lot of very value able info thanks for shearing that all ....!

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    Among others I always recommend vpspath.com deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

I didn't have any experience with vpspath hosting service.For me 9CubeHosting.com is a good vps provider.They have three types of VPS hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.A VPS Hosting Server is precisely what it looks like. You will be enjoying the advantages of an insulated environment where you will work aside from the other users on one physical server

Check your requirements and then choose one. I am now liking VPSwebhosting as i believe they are doing great these days. A small suggestion: Check your requirements before choosing the desired VPS

Really great information guys, thanks for sharing this nice stuff here.

I can't help but recommend a VPS from https://iclickandhost.com enough.
    Comes with a free Hepsia Control Panel so you can manage your VPS just like a shared hosting account, which is great.
    They offer both OpenVZ VPS and Virtuozzo VPS
    I am using the OVZ01 plan with 1GHz and it is stable.

Great information guys thanks for sharing this educative stuff with us.

Venetx.com provides attractive VPS deals.
    They have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Hot25% is their 25% off.

I recommend you check out Pulse Servers.

Every server has a hexa-core (six cores/12 threads) Intel Xeon 3.8Ghz processor (CPU) and DDR3 RAM. The servers are located in a North American data center and have unlimited bandwidth with a 1 Gbit/s connection behind DDoS protected firewalls. Multiple distributions of Linux are available, including Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Suse, and Scientific.

Whatever I can say that I am completely fulfilled utilizing Digitalserver.com.mx VPS administration.
    I'm truly content with their bolster, they answer bolster questions right away. Incredible Customer Service! Their client backing is far unrivaled than others (what I been exhorted by others, who use different suppliers).
    Evaluating is additionally, sufficient.

I recommend you to go with go4hosting for Vps server hosting with high performance and support.

I have just purchased a VPS and it's all setup with cPanel etc...I have tried to setup the CSF Firewall but it's way to confusing for me and so I am paying someone to do this for me.

Now I had a resellers account with private nameservers setup using the domain puretigerhosting.com and now that I have moved to a VPS something isn't working quite right. I setup the domain in WHM and setup the private nameservers and re-submitted them to my registrar to propagate which is now complete however the domain is still pointing to the resellers account.

When checking the nameservers of the domain they are correct, and when checking the IP address the domain points to it is correct. So why would it still be pointing to the old server?

Also I have moved one client across who's domain pointed to the old nameservers (ns1.puretigerhosting.com etc) and because the new nameservers are the same I didn't advised them to change anything - it all seems to be working fine however they have a second domain they parked on their account however when trying to set this up again it says:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 46.105.190.109,46.105.190.110 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote name server.

What am I doing wrong?

I also need to add that this is all new to me.

Thank you

One word: experience. Website Source has been offering VPS Plans since 2002. Many providers on the Internet are new to virtual private server technology. Who wants their website to be the test case from which these web hosts learn? Most professional webmasters agree... experience is better.

I am using spicyhost.in they have excellent customer support team.and in spicyhost some offers going on just you check with website,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12