Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

which is better joomla or wordpress?

I think Wordpress is the better because it's easy to design, Edit, Update and Publish in comparison to Joomla. That why Now a days mostly Clients prefer their sites in Wordpress theme.

Quote Originally Posted by britnilinda View Post
    In my opinion, WordPress is better than Joomla because of SEO features and easy management like more tech support, search function, more and varieties of themes as well as easy to install, easy to use, easy to customize compare to Joomla. In present, majority webmaster demand of WordPress compare to Joomla. To know more about Joomla and WordPress visit http://itxdesign.com/wordpress-vs-jo...h-cms-is-best/
    SSL2BUY Inc.
    Global provider of SSL Certificates
    SSL @ $10 | Wildcard SSL @ $42 | EV SSL @ $119

Word press is better than Joomla according to me, as it provides several plugins for the CMS the WP. Secondly it is seo friendly too.

Quote Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post
    I think Wordpress is the better because it's easy to design, Edit, Update and Publish in comparison to Joomla. That why Now a days mostly Clients prefer their sites in Wordpress theme.
    I also agree with you that word press is better then Joomla.I feel one reason is that the easy User Interface of word press.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

I think joomla is better than Wordpress.

WordPress is better option for website creation and this application is easily access from anywhere.

I think Wordpress is best CMS for SEO purpose. You can install many plugins which helps in SEO work. With the right selection of plugins and proper permalinks selected, WordPress is a true powerhouse when it comes to SEO.

In some aspects wordpress is better than joomla because it is really easy to operate it and even a non-technical person can handle whole website or blog but there are some security issues with wordpress.

wordpress is much better then Joomla. wordpress is easy to use and install.

Both are great but depends upon the developers utilization of platform. Wordpress is famous because of its search engine friendliness, countless free templates and plugins whereas there are some limitation while considering Joomla.

I think Joomla is the best platform for. Easy to use, lots of professional templates to choose, amazing components and modules for your website. Apart from that, there are a lot more feature that can make your site more appealing and attractive.

I think both are good Joomla and WordPress. WordPress is easy to make a website because you can get easily templates, plugins and also we can make blog in WordPress.

Wordpress is best compared to joomla. Wordpress is easy to use and many plugins are available in wordpress.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast