Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WordPress is far better then Joomal. WordPress also has SEO feature and easy to management with more support. Many webmaster demand of WordPress compare to Joomla
    Last edited by peterdrucker27; 07-12-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    Want a quick fix for a WordPress issue or error? Log on to WeFixYourWP.com and get help from WordPress experts.

Based on my experience wordpress is better when its comes to overall performance and security.

They both are good but i like Word press because of free plugins and easy headlining

Joomla is the best. Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.

Well, the battle of winning the crown between these two giants is going on from past few years. In my opinion both WordPress and Joomla are great and it really depends on the nature of project for which you are going to use this platform. I personally prefer WordPress because it is pretty much easy to use and offers easier modification as well. Also, finding themes and plugins for WordPress is an easy job.

Of course Wordpress. Its so much easier to use and can manage your content better. Joomla is too customize if you ask me and difficult to use .

The fundamental difference between wordpress and Joomla is that Joomla is a portal or community type site while wordpress is a blog. Both will overlap in several areas and can be extended beyond their original purpose. Both have large user base with a lively community where tricks and tips are shared. Both are free to use and both are best in their area of specialization.

Both are CMS and having their different features.For me Wordpress is best because I am working with it and very familiar.

I think WordPress is far superior than Joomla

According to me WordPress is the better then joomla.
    hi

WordPress is better then Joomla. It is one of the easiest and suitable ways of designing and developing the website or blog.

wordpress customization better then jhoomla and best CMS for any site.

I think Wordpress is better than joomla.

First of all, there are several different methods to make a web page. Back again in 1998 – 2007, most of the people designed their sites using HTML & CSS or even Flash…

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast