Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hostgator and GoDaddy is on top of my list here. Not really sure if they have good offers currently though.
    Wordpress + Drupal

In my opinion Aspnix.com is providing really good services.

The hosting companies that you are searching appears to be very low profile and I could not find much about them on the internet. I would not advice that you get reseller hosting from them, as I have doubts about their reliability and cannot trust some unknown provider. Instead, I suggest that you go with a trusted and reliable name like ZNetLive, HostGator or Bluehost.

They have a very advanced hosting infrastructure in place and they have proved their reliability over time and gained trust of their worldwide customers. I suggest that before selecting any particular host, do check each of them on the basis of your requirements and then select the best reseller hosting provider who best fulfils them at most economical price.

You can try Softsys Hosting once but check their reviews first.

Windows Reseller Hosting. Windows Hosting is a classic web hosting solution that has been tested by millions of people for over a decade.

To be honest i havent used both of them, but i would prefer Hostmantis for windows resleller as they are very cheap and had never faced any issues.

hostgator.com is best

Personally, i vote for Aspnix.com

I don't know about this company that you describe but according to me you should try onlinetroubleshooter, I am using thin company and till now I have very goo experience

Sky Host offers best reseller hosting services in all over Pakistan. We offer both Linux and Windows hosting services at lowest costs. We provide 24/7 customer support via call email.

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

Aspnix is providing reliable windows solutions.

+ vote for Aspnix.com hosting. The price and their products are great.

+ vote for Aspnix.com hosting , have used their reseller in the past for some months, although their support was a bit late when needed but they are good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast