Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for e-commerce hosting

I have seen some good points on Jumpline.com shared hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
    Do you think that will be ok for running ecommerce sites?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

Never heard about their services, but you can check them out in other forums and review sites. A Magento Web Hosting is the best option one can have for hosting e-commerce website. It provides much security for hosting e-commerce website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
    I highly recommend Jumpline.com. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
    I like their hosting services.

As for reliable hosting provider with good support you should go with Planethoster.net. They have useful features, high stability and low prices.

I am also looking for some good hosting provider for Magento websites. In ecommerce websites hosting plays an important role because it has thousands of products and heavy DB.

I am very pleased with my site and jumpline.com service.. In my personal experience they are professional - their features are cool for running ecommerce web sites! Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I never heard about this but Magento web hosting is good platform for building ecommerce website. Most of eshop used this.

If you are looking for only for hosting I would recommend you SiteGround else if you are looking for eCommerce software and hosting, we offer one year free amazon hosting with our daily deal script built on Magento

I never heard about this but Magento web hosting is good platform for building ecommerce website. Most of eshop used this.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandermoores View Post
    Yes, I have checked it. It is good for web hosting.

E-commerce hosting should be as fast and efficient as possible as here it is all about the money. Client have searched any product to buy and during checkout time, if servers goes down? you gonna lose one client and your reputation. So Make sure you have best e-commerce hosting for your website. Softsys Hosting will help you with it with their 24*7 always ready to help technical support team.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

thanks peligino thanks for this information

I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast