Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Setting up my hosting company

Hi guys, I'm looking at setting up my own hosting company and would like to purchase all services form a single provider. I'm currently having a look at ResellerClub, Enom and Tucows. Would like to know if any of you guys have an account with any of these providers, all suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by Ian Cruz; 02-01-2009 at 06:16 AM.

To my mind one of the best reseller deals are offered by webhostingbuzz.com. The company is really stable and affordable, with large plans and good support, which also include toll phone.

Do they also provide domains and digital certificates?

Also, if anyone has tried using any of the providers mentioned above, do provide me with some feedback... as for now I'm leaning towards ResellerClub.

Make sure their support level is decent and they're proficient to meet your both current and future needs.

Are you looking to start up a Hosting Company or a Domain name Company? What you listed is mostly for domain names. I would check out some Web Host and see if they offer any kind of Resell of them. They would also offer some kind of price drop on them aswell

Best of luck,
    Mike.
    ~ ResellerWays.com Now offering Master WHMReseller & VPS Hosting!! Affordable Hosting Solutions
    ~ RESELLERS: Get Your Domain Reseller Acc. / ClientExec / WHMCS / SSL Acc.
    ~ Shared | VPS | Reseller cPanel/WHM Master Reseller/Installatron/RVSkins/RVSiteBuilder
    ~ Servers Housed At Infomart in Dallas, Texas

Ian in any case (domain name registration or web hosting) start with reseleer accounts. Those do not involve your huge budgets to get started.
    Good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

For a reseller of domain names i would check out netearthone.com they are great. And some good price on domain names. Also check out the Reseller Hosting Packages aswell...

Best of luck,
    Mike.
    ~ ResellerWays.com Now offering Master WHMReseller & VPS Hosting!! Affordable Hosting Solutions
    ~ RESELLERS: Get Your Domain Reseller Acc. / ClientExec / WHMCS / SSL Acc.
    ~ Shared | VPS | Reseller cPanel/WHM Master Reseller/Installatron/RVSkins/RVSiteBuilder
    ~ Servers Housed At Infomart in Dallas, Texas

Netearthone seems to offer a good deal, however I've been checking out ResellerClub's program and they seem to offer the same website that Netearthone seems to be using, they call it SuperSite or something like that. They offer this SuperSite and another website to all their reseller for free, both these websites are private labeled. Not really sure about Netearthone, would prefer a provider that has been in the business for some time. Hence I was looking at Enom, Tucows... ResellerClub and the likes.

Also came across an interesting statistic website called webhosting.info... seems pretty useful.

p.s: If any of you'll guys have already setup your own company would like to know your current hosting and domain provider... and thanks for all the replies

You should purchase a reseller hosting package from a reputable host and then register an account with enom or directi and reseller domains from them. To automate the order process for your clients take a look at whmcs or clientexec.
    HighLayer - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    100% uptime SLA - 24x7x265 Support - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Modules - Remote Reboot
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

As you may know, reselling is very profitable way to earn good money, but you should be experienced enough in order to gain some success. Moreover, you have to find reliable company to resell from. As a matter of fact, I suggest you to have a look at gazzin.com Linux and Windows reseller offers as they are cheap and include much disk space and bandwidth, also many useful features.

Also, if anyone has tried using any of the providers mentioned above, do provide me with some feedback... as for now I'm leaning towards ResellerClub.
    No direct reseller experience, but I used the services of webhostingbuzz.com and can say this company is really worth of attention as a quality professional host, has the experience of five years.

Do any of you'll guys actually sell all products from a single provider? Wouldn't it be easier form a management perspective, to sell form a single provider.

Single provider is easiest but you will find it much more profitable if you buy services from different sources. The main issue with this is managing several sources can be a pain to start off with but you will gain much much more profit in the long run.

Setting Hosting Company

Reseller accounts from two to four or more hosts is good.
    Since you will be in a position to offer more and catch the prospects at different price points. you should look at good customer support it will save our operational time.
    OnSiteServers.com
    Premium High Bandwidth Web Hosting
    http://onsiteservers.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast