Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool Thank you :)

Thank you all, for your suggestions. Like some of youll might know I've gone with ResellerClub and so far so good. I'm pretty satisfied with the service that they provide. The one thing that I would like to point out is the great promotions that they keep running . Will keep youll guys posted on how it goes.

Your suggestions and feedback is most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cruz View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking at setting up my own hosting company and would like to purchase all services form a single provider. I'm currently having a look at ResellerClub, Enom and Tucows. Would like to know if any of you guys have an account with any of these providers, all suggestions are welcome.
    I would look at also getting a dedicated or VPS server. You will have more control.
    TheHostFree
    100% Free Web Hosting
    http://www.thehostfree.com

Thanks for the suggestion Troopy

Ok... so things are going great with my current provider, as usual they come out with a lot of promos. They just ended their .TEL promos which was doing well for me and have launched a couple of other promos, however the new email hosting plans that they have come out with has really caught my eye.

Cost: 35 cents/month
    Accounts: Unlimited
    Webspace: 1GB/Account

Should help boost sales

If any of you guys come across any interesting promos form other providers do post it here.

I assume if you are looking for the promotions of the current company you can do the search for their domain name + coupon. As rule that will bring good results to you
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Dedicated or VPS as someone has suggested above will give you more freedom and controll over your clients' accounts, however support stuff will be left to you either.
    You will need billing software as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HQHost.net View Post
    Dedicated or VPS as someone has suggested above will give you more freedom and controll over your clients' accounts, however support stuff will be left to you either.
    You will need billing software as well.
    Do you know of any provider that providers end customer support. Thats a bit of a concern for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12