Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How can we understand web hosting for a fresher ?

Please give me some link where i can learn about web hosting.

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

One of the most reliable options I know is Qualityhostonline.com and their affordable hosting deals. I recognized that now they are serving thousands of customers from over 140 countries around the world.

Hope this info will help you to choose the right host for your needs.

Web hosting is not a tough concept. In order for you to understand i recommend you website.com/beginnerguide/. This will help you gain understanding about web hosting. Once you are thorough with this concept i recommend you to list out your requirements and then browse through a few web hosting sites which will provide you with different offers from which you can choose the one matching your requirements.

Hosting over 600 clients!
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting

Pretty good web hosting solutions offered by glowhost.com, US time-tested web hosting provider.
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company. I know NetYep.com is a good option to get reliable hosting in US or UK - they use Litespeed server that is really fast.

What if you could get free web hosting? Sounds great, right? Some companies offer you this, while stating that all they need in return is for you to post their ad in a small area of your web page. They don't tell you that unreliability might be one of the other trade-offs. Read on for more insight into what makes a good web hosting service and why you might be better off paying for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Basant View Post
    Please give me some link where i can learn about web hosting.
    Haven’t you learned anything while hosting the websites that you are showing in your signature? Strange
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

You can get more knowledge about web hosting and it is also good for beginners:
    http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed....eginner-guide/
    Hope this helps you.

Hello

Website hosting is additional accessible than ever before within the history of the web. there is no got to be a programming genius or a code professional. As a matter of truth, you do not got to apprehend any of that. With the client support capabilities and instant info access, anyone will get an internet site started.

I thought you should read more about web hosting on google.

Every new graduate coming out of college should focus on the career building, thereafter. This is a process, which involves great efforts and hard work and it starts from seeking a job.

why not here it is a good place to learn about web hosting start discussing in different forums your knowledge about web hosting will definately increase.

You can get clear idea about web hosting here. introduction of web hosting......different types of web hosting etc.....

http://www.w3schools.com/website/web_host_intro.asp
    InterServer.net---->RELIABLE WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Shared Hosting | VPS & Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Managed Solutions | Colocation |
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Visit our Facebook Page and Twitter for more Special Offers & Discounts!

A Web host is in the business of providing server space, Web services and file maintenance for Web sites controlled by individuals or companies that do not have their own Web servers. Many ISPs, such as America Online, will allow subscribers a small amount of server space to host a personal Web page. Other commercial ISPs will charge the user a fee depending on the complexity of the site being hosted

Web Hosting is not that tough to understand. Just read quality stuffs from net. Think of it like this: You host your guests in your house, right? ITs the same thing, companies host websites in their house (space) and maintains them.
    I mean don't take it as a joke. It is actually like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast