Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Web hosting means host your website in online. To make your Web site visible to the world, it has to be hosted on a Web server. When you make a website and want other people to open your site through browser, you will need to publish (or upload) in a server. This process is known as website hosting.We can host our site any online vendors like 9CubeHosting.com here they provide Linux based web hosting. They provide good customer service and support.

It is a good host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

In the course of doing business at Objective over the years I’ve had quite a few conversations where I’ve ended up explaining how domain names, hosting, and nameservers work and interrelate. Seems like a good sign that a clear, easy-to-understand explanation is in order.

To make as much sense as possible, let’s walk through a typical scenario where we’re setting up a website for a client. We’ll assume the design and development of the website are already done.

One important point to make before we get started is that you can often get everything you need from just one vendor (domain, DNS, and hosting) which is a convenient way to get it done. For our example we’ll assume you’re doing it all separately though, as it’ll help illustrate how all of the pieces fit together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12