Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High Speed SSD hosting?

Where can I buy a quality SSD hosting from?
    After some research on ssd hosting providers, I have reviewed many options and Servikus.com was the best among others.
    I'm still hesitating about their stability, any info on this host?
    Customer hosting reviews, where can I read them?

When we talk about SSD hosting, you definitely must try linux vps server. It is the most stable machine, with a featured options, which helps you to manage your account easily.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 12:11 PM.

I have never heard about them... get some good real time reviews about them and if possible have live chat with them also. you can find customer reviews on many reviews website, just put in google...
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

I suggest you to look for more reliable options. For me Kvchosting.com is preferable hosting provider to get ssd based hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

A2hosting.com and rivalhost.com provide stable and reliable SSD hosting services taking into account the needs of all webmasters.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible, servers are well-balanced and their technicians are skillful.

I advise you to go to HostGator they are better now

What are you looking for?
    Windows or linux?
    For windows I would recommend you aspnix.com
    for linux kvchosting.com

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get ssd hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Why don't you have a look on SoftsysHosting SSD Hosting packages. Totally affordable with best techsupport team and highly reliable.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

==> Hostwebspaces.com will meet your expectations in terms of ssd hosting.
    Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I want to say that iFastNet.com and a2hosting are good at providing quality SSD hosting service and their plans are full-featured and prices are affordable.
    Servers are solid and network is fully-redundant. Support is active and helpful.

You can get fully managed Windows VPS with blazing fast SSD performance at AccuWebHosting. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. A Fully Managed SSD VPS will cost you in $45/Month which includes :
    • 40 GB Pure SSD Storage Space
    • 1GB Guaranteed RAM
    • 2 CPU Cores
    • 250GB Premium Bandwidth

For more details you can also contact AccuWebHosting in 24x7 Live Support Chat. Click Here to check reviews & ratings of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I know Kvchosting.com services as quality and fast. They are providing reasonable deals, high uptime and professional tech support.

I think iFastNet.com is the best SSD hosting provider in the IT world.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast