Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Before, I used a lot of hosts but all of them is a complete failure. I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host which is 4Goodhosting! Support is very helpful and they responded with my questions within few minutes. My site is very quick as well. It was over 10 months I used their service - everything works great.

Hello I have never used SSD hosting as it is a little expensive and also I never needed to use it. So I can't say which provider is good for it.

A solid state disk (SSD) or electronic disk is mainly a data or information storage device that uses integrated circuit arrangements as memory to continuously store data. More information about SSD hosting refer this Blog: http://www.go4hosting.in/blog/hostin...-s-ssd-storage

Firs time I have heard about SSD hosting. Can you also post a recent link where it explains the overview on it by any chance?
    Wordpress + Drupal

There are many advantages to high-speed web hosting - the most important is faster page load times. Your audience may consist of customers, donors and volunteers that visit you on desktop, tablets, and mobile. Ensure that you're minimizing their wait times and delivering an optimized .

There are many advantages to high-speed web hosting - the most important is faster page load times. Your audience may consist of customers, donors and volunteers that visit you on desktop, tablets, and mobile. Ensure that you're minimizing their wait times and delivering an optimized interaction with reduced page load speeds of up to 2X. SSD Hosting is available for as little as $30/mo.

I'd draw your attention to quality SSD hosting services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com.
    Their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Support is second to none. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

you must check their review section you will get better idea about their service and support

you must search their reviews on google engine you will get better details about their services

iClick and Host's web hosting services are all in SSD.
    You can read about difference between HDD and SSD here
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12