Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cloud Hosting and Geolocation

Hello Everyone,

Maybe the title does not express exactly what I want to ask ... well I try to describe my doubts. I am getting a website designed (corporate and eCommerce) of certain products, which will be placed on various world markets, eg: India, Italy, Poland, Russia, Japan, USA, UK, Korea. My idea would be to find a cloud solution that allows me to upload a multilingual site on a 'only hosting, but that, however, will guarantee the best browsing speed from all the locations, using just a cloud system. Currently, for example, I have a VPS in India, but I would (if possible) to merge in USA... I would like to know if there is a way to ensure that, if you are connecting from Japan, the navigation is streamlined and fast as if the server is in Tokyo for example ... I do not know if there is a solution. Do I need to take help from technical team?

Thanks

With Cloud Hosting, it is easily achievable. If a guy is surfing from Tokyo and requesting your website, webpages will be reachable to the guy from the nearest datacenter from Tokyo. This is a great advantage of using Cloud Server
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I believe you should need more quality cloud server hosts and choose the suitable one. As I know services from Maxihost.com.br are really quality and provided by professional team. I really like their stability of network and affordable cloud plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have cool experience with hosting from Maxihost.com.br. They are reputable host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'd also recommend you to check hostforweb.com, it is nice option for getting cloud hosting.
    Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.

I suggest ViUX.com host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

When it comes to cloud hosting I prefer to deal with specialized web hosts like rightservers.com
    My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.

000webhost. thats hosting is free and very nice host

To my mind the most notable element of Maxihost.com.br is service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.

Cloud hosting describes a method of configuring servers in a flexible way to allow for the most affordable, scalable, and reliable web infrastructure.

cloud hosting is a relatively new development where your information is better protected (in theory) by being linked to a number of servers at once instead of just one. This also increases your speed of accessibility.

While cloud computing offers businesses and other organizations cost savings and flexibility, these shared resources can introduce security and privacy challenges.

Enterprises that use cloud services want to be assured that:-

1. The cloud compute platform hosting their workload has not been modified or tampered.
    2. sensitive workloads on a multi-tenancy cloud platform are isolated within a logically defined environment from the workloads of competing companies .
    3. workload migration occurs only between trusted clusters and within trusted data centers .
    4. cloud servers are located in their preferred regions or home countries so that the cloud provider is subject to the same data security and privacy laws .

i recomment to cloud hosting I prefer to deal with specialized web hosts like rightservers.com. bluegator

"Shared distributed computing advancements are intended to be extremely coordinated and adaptable, straightforwardly utilizing whatever assets are accessible to process workloads for their clients," the report says in delineating the issue. "Nonetheless, there are security and protection worries with permitting unhindered workload relocation."
    Workloads on a similar server should be isolated to guarantee protection and security, and the physical area of the server taking every necessary step can be imperative since security laws and strategies change from place to put. The greater part of this implies end clients require an approach to track where their work is going. To do this, NCCOE proposes utilizing a computerized equipment base of trust.