how to get more article for my website?

Since my website is based on technology blogs so that i need technical articles from others to post in my website http://creativesquadnet.com. Is there any way to convince the user to write for my website?
    Last edited by creativesquad; 06-11-2014 at 05:28 AM.

i am not getting your question.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I'd like to say that Paidforumposting.com offer really good seo article writing services.
    You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
    The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by creativesquad View Post
    Since my website is based on technology blogs so that i need technical articles from others to post in my website http://creativesquadnet.com. Is there any way to convince the user to write for your website?
    If you are trying to convince the other users to write free articles for you then your might not get a single user because no one really bothers for writing free for anyone. Secondly if you are trying to get some guest bloggers who write for a blog as a guest then you must have knowledge that guest blogging is now a part of past as per Matt Cutt's statement about guest blogging.

Try to build more high quality of backlinks of your site. This will increase your pagerank and more people loves to write for you.
    Quality of Directory Submission Service http://www.enormousseo.com/

Thanx for sharing your views but i know in free nobody will write for me but if i give them option to leave the backlinks than it can be worked.

thanks friend

If you need articles you should hire professionals for this work. Would like to recommend Paidforumposting.com service. Their writers are the best! They have a very varied writer base with writers being carefully selected from a pool of applicants from around the world.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You can't convince the users that easily, the most simple way that can help you is hire some writers for your site from listingdock, it won't cost you much.

Guest blog posting is one of the best way to get best articles to your blog.

Go ahead. Paidforumposting.com team have really good reputation. Many webmasters appreciate their services.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Well, you should increase your impression over the Internet. You should use social media and quality SEO services to promote your site. This one is really helpful way to get the best of writers to your site.

Things Every Amazing Android App Development Company Should Consider

One thing I didn't understand Why anyone write article for free. Yes, if you pay for it there are lots of contents writer got online at cheap rate. Without payment no one do anythings for anyone.